그대는 나의 사랑입니다

Friday 31 October 2008

my birthday~> <

happy halloween~
today is my birthday~
31st october~~
i'm finally 15 years old now..= =

hmm..
i started to get birthday greetings from yesterday night~> <
thanks to everyone who says "happy birthday" to me~
is too many and i couldn't list out..
hmm..
from primadonna,triple s and elf~and also my friends~
i'm happy~XD

just now i went to DAORAE for dinner~
i'm so full now~XD
ate too much..= =
the boss there played FT Island's songs~
OMG~it is so nice to listen to your favourite songs when you eat~

my mum bought a birthday cake for me~
yam flavour~
but i hate desserts..especially cakes..= =
Photobucket

my birthday wishes~
(why i have to tell?= =)
well~
first wish:
i want to see FT Island,SS501,Super Junior,SHINee,U-KISS,BigBang and DBSK..= =
second wish:
i want to get a lot of money..$$$
third wish:
i want to let those who think that i'm stupid know that i'm actually not...= =
forth wish:
i want to get whatever i want..= =
fifth wish:
*secret*

1 Comments:

Blogger CYun said...

wow...
so many birthday wishes dat u hv...
so tamak cha...
ahahaha

2 November 2008 at 01:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home