그대는 나의 사랑입니다

Sunday 26 October 2008

today i went to an orphanage in Cheras~
MYSJ forum organised this activity~
i just went there to play with kids~~= =

the orphanage is quite big~
there are a lot of kids~~
most of them are around 8-12 years old~
but some of them are about the same age as me~

i hope i can remember them~> < Photobucket
this is "michael jackson" and "david beckham" (but i call beckham as bacon~ he is a naughty boy..= =)

Photobucket
elly,amanda and me

Photobucket
eunice and me

Photobucket
MYSJ's member who dance 'U'~^^

and then i told them my name is 'acidice', but they keep on calling me 'accident'..= =
all naughty kids!!!> < Photobucket
this is the accident they act to me..= =
naughty but cute kids~XD

Photobucket
they are good in guitar although they didn't learn before~
the white shirt guy.. is the photographer, all girls like him..i don't know why..= =
but kids like him because he do magic..
and i think he is a fun person..= =

Photobucket
MYSJ passing the money to orphanage chief

Photobucket
Photobucket
kids who won in the game~

Photobucket
cake!!!

Photobucket
kids who called me 'accident'(the blue shirt), david(yellow shirt), daniel(brown shirt)
and the little girl beside, she likes me a lot..> < Photobucket
kids and the white shirt guy who everyone likes..= =

Photobucket
the one in black, he looks very lengzai in realife..XD
beside him, another naughty kids who called me 'accident'..= =

Photobucket
sadako in ryeowook's face~XD
this picture taken by one of those kids, eunice~she likes to take pictures~

Photobucket
a member of MYSJ and rebecca~
taken by eunice too~

Photobucket
coltmilk~
she is a nice person~
taken by eunice~^^

those pictures are meaningful to me~XD

Photobucket
the mask i 'curi' back home~
my yesung and ryeowook~XD

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

shit..
我中招了。。
赫赫。。

那个白色衣服是photographer啊?
不会吧。。。
他那个衰样。。
photographer?
我晕了~~

26 October 2008 at 08:01  
Blogger Sara said...

OMG, you danced U? 0_______o
ao many kids there. i bet they must be very happy n excited as they can find someone to play with or maybe bully
the white shirt guy is kinda cute
the black shirt is very fair. he looks a little girlish to me XD *runs*

26 October 2008 at 08:27  
Blogger gwee*2 said...

sadako~
ah no~moroko~xD
他啊~是COLTMILK带来拍照的。。
所以我随便叫他photographer啦。。
因为忘记呀叫什么名字了。。= =

没有中招啦~
我家小旭中招罢了~XD

26 October 2008 at 08:47  
Blogger gwee*2 said...

sara~
i didn't..
but my sister did..= =

haha~
those kids are happy~^^
hope i can go next time~XD

haha
the white shirt guy is not cute..= =

ya~
the black shirt one, he is really fair..
girlish..= =
haha~

26 October 2008 at 08:55  
Blogger CYun said...

AHAHA
FINALLY I CREATED A BLOG...
KAKA..
THE RYEWOOK AND YESUNG'S MASK(I THINK IS)
IS CUTE LA
AHAHHA...ACCIDENT...

29 October 2008 at 07:39  
Blogger gwee*2 said...

CYun~
you're right~
is yesung and ryeowook~
i love the masks~XDD

don't call me accident..= =
if not, hongki is MINE..ㅋㅋㅋ~

29 October 2008 at 09:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home